5. You may not vote on this poll

3 60.00%
  • x

1 20.00%

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etapa 10: Concordia - Rapid 0-0

Reputatie
    O sa vb cu Vadim dar cred ca are si forumul un sistem de password recovery. Joaca-te pe la setari
    P$D iti vrea binele...nu-l lasa sa ti-l ia!

Reputatie
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nia?CMP=twt_gu

The Concordia Chiajna striker Wellington has complained he was the victim of repeated racist abuse from a section of Rapid Bucharest supporters during their Romanian league match on Friday.

Wellington, who was seen in tears at the end of the match, accused Rapid fans of throwing a banana at him, while TV footage showed supporters making monkey gestures and racial slurs during the tense goalless draw.

“It’s incredible what happened … my wife and my child were in the stands,” Wellington told local media. “I wanted to get off the field, I’m not a monkey. I told the referee and he gave me a yellow card. Those who did that are idiots, and I hope the federation will do something about it.”

The Romanian football authorities were not immediately available for comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapid Bucuresti continua sa ne fata tara de rusine

3. 5th October 2014, 15:34

Reputatie
    ProSport l-a găsit pe fanul care a aruncat cu o coajă de banană în Wellington. EXCLUSIV | "Regret enorm ce am făcut, dar și el ne-a înjurat". Dovada că oficialii Rapidului ascund adevărul

Costache Iacob, în vârstă de 39 de ani, a recunoscut gestul după ce inițial a încercat să mascheze semnificația sa reală.

http://www.prosport.ro/sport-life/sp...varul-13365933

Cat de prost sa fii sa recunosti? Poate il dau si aia afara de la taxi, il interzice pe stadion, plus amenda
    Dar in astia trebuie sa dai ca in caini, fara mila!

Reputatie
    Un egal de salon!
    The difference between a good and an awesome diplomat is the ability to reconcile the arrogant assholes with the scardy whiners, it's almost an art really!
    I know because I'M BOTH!