Bine, dau copy paste din ce am scris pe OPP (Orlando Pinstriped Post):

A few observations:

Positive stuff:

1) Vince – looked like a hall of fame scorer out there. Whenever he had the ball I just knew something good is going to happen (until he kind of started to shoot drifters etc for the sake of the old days). If you look at Vince you can just “see” the immense talent difference between him and pretty much anybody on the floor.

2) Defense – I thought our defense was fantastic in the half court. I watched the defensive rotations, pick and roll defense etc and it was just great. But these are old news for Magic fans, we kind of start to take all these for granted but the effort was there and with effort and smarts it comes great defense. That was present tonight.

3) Rashard – Much more assertive off the dribble. I absolutely loved what he did tonight, fought for offensive rebounds, dribbled around (I guess when he was playing SF). He seems much more natural at SF.

4) Ryan Anderson – Looked much better and into the team concept than Bass. Dribble penetrated. His shot was off but I liked the effort and his rebounding.

5) Duhon – He seems to have good chemistry with Gortat… they look like made for each other in the pick and roll, Duhon just seems to read Gortat’s ideas very good in that situation.

6) Pietrus penetrating.

Negative:

1) Bass – Looked lost on both the offensive and defensive ends. And that’s unfortunate since I like the guy (as a person) but he just isn’t made for this team. And I know it’s just one game, but I think this won’t change too much over time (neither on the + or the – spectrum). At one point when he and Anderson were on the floor, he actually collided with Anderson and knocked him over on defense (wtf?).

2) Duhon in the first period – looked lost both defensively and offensively.

3) Turnover problems – while getting the ball inside. Nothing “very bad” but still present.

4) Pietrus shooting contested fadeaways.

Overall, a great game to begin the season.

PS. Did you guys see the moment when Dwight made ~10 pushups for Vince when he was replaced by Gortat? On the sidelines. He lost a bet or something… (am si raspunsu la asta... l-a dat Dwight in interviul de dupa meci - pentru alea 10 libere ratate)

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com...ton-wizards-83