Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: English Forum: the beginning

Reputatie
    Thanks for the great photo's Martina!
    I don't know whether you already knew it but Dana Andrei won the Bosporus Cup in Istanbul last week. She finished ahead of Diana Trenca. Larisa Iordache won the juniorcompetion.

full results here (thanks to TAAF)

http://www.turkcimfed.gov.tr/tr/dosy...IORRESULTS.pdf

http://www.turkcimfed.gov.tr/tr/dosy...IORRESULTS.pdf

Reputatie
    Thank you Tessa! Good job for the girls!
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    OH thank you for this information Tessa! I did not know about this competition yet, but I am glad to hear the girls did so well there!!!

Reputatie
    Hi guys,

some notes from podium training. , It was hard to follow evryone as the teams worked simultaniously on all 4 pieces. Also, there will be many, many typo’s, hard to watch and type at the same time.

Sub 3
    ROM, POL, ISR, BRA.

ROM bars all 7 are in the arena, Looks like they have nog decided yet who will be alternate. Wearing blue and black leos. Izbasa constantly chalking up for the others.
    Haidu: stalder, late turn, gienger legs apart, dead hang, nice full in DM.
    Dragoi: nice full turn and toe on fulk turn, ugly gienger, full in DM. Second turn: same but with yeager, stuck DM.
    Racea (knee bandage): nice 1,5 turn, but struggles to go on atfter, empty swing, double front. 2nd turn: breaks after 1,5 turn. Fall, and again struggles with the 1,5 turn. 3rd time: now she connects yeager to 1,5 turn, but lets go after the yeager
    Porgras: late 1,5 turn, connect yeager, legs apart at DLO. 2nd time: very late 1,5 turn. Great DLO.
    Chelaru: dead hang but cleaned up her form when she swings. Good DLO. 2nd time: starts on hig bar, ugly gienger betrween te bars, yeager, flice nicely to low bar in good handstand, too much speed on DM, steps back.

Patrascu wears leg warrmers and does not seem to go on bars. Looks at the team from a ltle distance. Helps Izbasa with preparing bars and sprnboard.

IN the end Patrascu gets a go. After al the others already packed their backs, loud cheers for her from her teammates. Very energetic swing, high shaposnikova. Stops after that.

BRA BB
    Hypolito: ugly sheepjump, ff-ff LO (piked a bit), stops after second attempt. nice change split leap with head back
    Barbosa: ff-ff LO (piked a bit, fall),
    - the same gymnast constantly low on double tuck DM, almost touched head to the end of the beam

POL VT
    - handsprin fron with full twist (tuck)
    Pihan: high front pike

ISR FX

Rot 2:
    ROM BB]
    Izbasa: pike fron 2 fet, tuck frnt, too mcuh speed spin leg up, breaks combo free walkover, ff, LOSO ,sitch leap half tun wobble, free carthweel, 2 leaps split, very short on triple DM, again short, but better
    Racea: front tuck,. Breaks combo to back pike, split quarter, split half, arial cartweel-side sommi, split lweap turn, low double tuck.
    Porgras: high LO. Little wobbles after free cartweel-side somi. Rock solid the second time.
    Dragoi: wobble after double spn, fal on 2,5 DM short. Better turn nextt ime. Same fault on DM, short, lands with legs a bit crossed and falls sidewards.
    Haidu; fall on full. Again when she does full routine, free walkobve, back tuck, wobble. Split leap half, ful turn, splot leap quarter wobble, leaps, olnly 1 somi dm.
    Chealaru: breaks combo, fall on full back when she does her full routine. And again, but now to the other side. High combo. Fron tuick, frony pike to 2 feet. 2 split kleap, only one somi dm

Patrascu: fall on front somi, wobble afther

ISR VT
    High 1,5 Y maksyuta.
    Y full for rabinovitz

POL UB

BRA FX. Funny how they present to the ‘judges’ . The other teams just start their training
    Hypolito: double tuck end

Barbosaa: high piked fulln, 1,5-full twist, douple pike

3rd rotation

ROM FX (dragoi stays off the podium, later patrascu joins her)
    Chelaru warms up DLO

Racea: triple, fall out of turn leg high, stuck double tuck, i,5-lay out, trple spin nice, fall on 2,5, like she was tired. Needs to do it again: good.
    Haidu: trilpe, 1 step, short full in hand down, turn leg high, 1,5-double twits stuck, double tuck.
    Izbasa: 2 turn with leg high, high fuill in, messy legs, 1,5 –triple stuck and all the way around, 2,5 – 1,5 but lands 1,5 OOB. Again but with full at the end: stays in bounds.
    CHelaru: low DLO big step, whip triple, full in step, double tuck (seems out of place with all the other difficult tumbling)
    Isbasa does her last pass again: great.
    Porgras: double turn leg high, stuck ful in, 2,5-tuck front, memmel, double tuck, double pike. CAnt help to smile at this routine. It is lovely. Applause from the audiance.
    ChelaruL DLO again, short hands down, she does it again: better

ISR UB
    Maksyuta: comanceai, ful turn, high yeager,
    One teammate of her limps from vault to bars. Helps to prepare the bars. And after that goes on bars as well, limps after again

BRA VT
    - front tuck
    - y 1
    Barbosa; 1 Y
    Hypolito: half on, front tuck off

POL BB
    Pihan: stuck double front off (cowboyed though)

Rotation 4:

ROM VT (Everyone except Dragoi)
    Izbasa: high Y1, high Y1,5, idem, DTY stuck, DTY, high 5 with coach and belu.
    Porgras: Y1, stuck Y1, Y1,
    Patrascu: Y1, high Y1, Y1
    Haidu: High Y1, bounces out, nice DTY, low DTY big step to side, DTY piked down but ,. stays on her feet and inside the lines, gets a talk from female coach, and a hug afterwards
    Racea Y1, high Y1, DTY fall to side, stuck DTY, bend legs.
    Chelaru DTY, DTY, timers for second vault, fall on pike front, better second time, front tuck with half twist, messy legs,

BRA UB
    Barbosa: shapos, back to low, shoot to high, full turn, thatcjev, piked down DLO

ISR BB

Limping girl warms up, falls with free walkover

POL FX
    Quad spin Pihan (if I counted well),

Reputatie
    Thank you sooo much! WOW Izbasa does the triple dismount again on BB and DTY on vault! great!
    Many falls though...
    Last edited by monalexa; 12th October 2010 at 17:23.

Reputatie
    scuze pt offtopic,dar imi faceti si mie va rog un rezumat,pt ca nu stiu multe elemente ce insemna
    woow,pirueta cvadrupla pt poloneza!
    Last edited by MitzGym; 12th October 2010 at 17:30.
    numele meu complet:Mitzilin Printzesuk Dragutzik Scumpik Frumusik Hannah Montana

Reputatie
    OMG, Tessa...you are our hero
    It seems there are some new things for our girls:
    - 2.5+1.5 for Izbasa`a last pass;
    - 4 DTYs on vault...so glad to hear that!
    - a DLO for Chelaru on floor.

Amazing!
    Thank you so much!
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    Va rog mult, puneti traducerea la competitii.

Thank you verry much, @Tessa!

Reputatie
    deci chelaru a facut dublu intins?
    ca DLO insemna dublu intins?nu?
    @ tessa:thank you verry much
    numele meu complet:Mitzilin Printzesuk Dragutzik Scumpik Frumusik Hannah Montana

sport legend
    Reputatie
    thnak you so much!!!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyy View Post
    OMG, Tessa...you are our hero
    Thank you so much!
    I'll second that. Tessa, you're a star! Apart from the actual training, what do you think of the Romanian girls? What did they look like, how's their chemistry?

Reputatie
    They looked good. After training Sandra was laughing with Belu. Sandra and Cera were helping all over the place on bars and when Diana had to do her DLO on floor again because in the routine with music it did not go that well, everyone shouted hai, hai, hai Didi. Also with Amelia who had to repeat her 2,5 twist a couple of times. Gabi was chatting with all the girls waiting for their turn on vault. SAndra was really pleased with her DTY, she got high fives from everyone. Raluca seemed a bit down after vaultm, het DTY is still iffy. The last time it was good though. The female coach (dont remember the name) took her apart and talked to her, head between her hands, in a motherly way. After that she got a small hug.

Belu was there all the time, but he did not come on the podium. He talked to the girls a lot though.

Reputatie
    thank you Tessa for all the details, you are such a sweetie!

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by TessaW View Post
    They looked good. After training Sandra was laughing with Belu. Sandra and Cera were helping all over the place on bars and when Diana had to do her DLO on floor again because in the routine with music it did not go that well, everyone shouted hai, hai, hai Didi. Also with Amelia who had to repeat her 2,5 twist a couple of times. Gabi was chatting with all the girls waiting for their turn on vault. SAndra was really pleased with her DTY, she got high fives from everyone. Raluca seemed a bit down after vaultm, het DTY is still iffy. The last time it was good though. The female coach (dont remember the name) took her apart and talked to her, head between her hands, in a motherly way. After that she got a small hug.

Belu was there all the time, but he did not come on the podium. He talked to the girls a lot though.
    As I've already said, you're a star. Tnanks a lot and enjoy yourself .

Reputatie
    WOw, Tessa, this is such a nice surprise!!! THANK YOU!!!!
    I'm a bit concerned for the lack of consistency on beam and FX...it is hard to pick the 3rd gymnast, especially on beam, everyone fell except for Ana and Sandra I hope it will be ok for the finals.

Reputatie
    Thanks a lot, Tessa!!
    Have fun and enjoy the competition
    [COLOR="DimGray"]~ [B]STELA NISTOR[/B] ~~~ [B]ALIN JIVAN[/B] ~[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Game.[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]Set.[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Match.[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="DimGray"]ANDREI PAVEL
    Steaua [SIZE="3"]noastra[/SIZE], nu a [SIZE="1"]voastra[/SIZE]! [/COLOR][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TiUirrZ4nY#t=2m29s[/url]

Reputatie
    Tessa, maybe we will meet during the competition, we will be there starting with Saturday.

Reputatie
    Would be nice. Saturday I think I do not have to work that much. How can I recognize you? Will you be with Ioana, because I know her.

Reputatie
    Tessa you are so lucky to be there!!! Thank you so much for keeping an eye on the Romanians!! you are our hero!
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by TessaW View Post
    Would be nice. Saturday I think I do not have to work that much. How can I recognize you? Will you be with Ioana, because I know her.
    Yes, we'll be all together (and probably not so difficult to recognize - we will be quite colorful). We'll stay in center B somewhere down (aka Aj-Ag) for the qualifications.

See you there! And thanks a lot for writing us.

Reputatie
    See you on saturday, I keep an eye out for Romanian flags. I'll try to catch something of the Romanian training this afternoon, depends on my work