Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: English Forum: the beginning

Reputatie
    Thanks a lot, Tessa

Reputatie
    Sandra Izbasa injured (badly?) one day before Nationals: http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...agedie-4909891

She has been sent to Bucharest for more thorough investigations.

Reputatie
    Hell!

It's very bad. Sandra was working so hard to prepare herself to Worlds, and this is the way it has ended? I'm very very very dissapointed. I just can't express how much.

senior
    Reputatie
    I'm getting back slowly to the gymnastics world since Nationals.
    I missed you guys and here are some news:
    2009 Swiss Cup November 1st in Zurich:
    http://www.swiss-cup.ch/de/swiss-cup-2009/teams/
    Team Romania: Ana Porgras or Diana Chelaru, Adrian Bucur

Reputatie
    Hey Sri Ea!!!
    Welcome back!!!!
    Thanks for the news.
    www.fangymnastics.com

senior
    Reputatie
    Hmmm... Just noticed that the WAG gymnast name for the Swiss Cup has changed. Anamaria Tamarjan is now scheduled to compete.
    http://www.swiss-cup.ch/de/swiss-cup-2009/teams/

Reputatie
    Thank you for the news.

Reputatie
    can someone tell me whether I can see the worldchampionship online?
    Germany transferred nothing

Reputatie
    You can try Universal Sports..they will broadcast the competition online and the access is free worldwide.

In Romania, DigiSport TV will broadcast the competition, but it can`t be watched online
    www.fangymnastics.com

incepator
    Reputatie

Strategy of UEG development (2010-2013)

http://www.salamunov-memorial.com/email/glava.gif

Dear gymnastics friends,

please have a look and read through the following proposed Strategy of UEG development, created by the Slovenian gymnastics federation for the forthcoming UEG congress, where they are presenting a candidate for the President and a member of Executive Committee.

In my opinion it really presents an idea how the sports organisation should be run, starting with a mission and the vision and fulfiling the goals with specific projects.

http://www.salamunov-memorial.com/email/ivek.jpg

IVAN LEVAK: CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UEG - click for online document

http://www.salamunov-memorial.com/email/klemen.jpg

KLEMEN BEDENIK: CANDIDATE FOR THE MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE - click for online document

My regards, Vrba

11. 23rd January 2010, 00:45

Reputatie
    So vrba21, who won?? BTW my first post in English!! Nice to see you guys!
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    I am finally back on here as well!! It has been such a long time......
    I need to say I loved Ana Porgras at Worlds last year and was delighted to see her compete at the DTB even if we did not get to see her on floor...

Just today I bought my train tickets to Cottbus and basically have the event organised. I am really happy to see Romania is planning to send 4 WAG there.

Reputatie
    Buna and Hello Everyone

Numele meu este Serena, My name is Serena.
    Thanks for letting me join and I hope to make friends and talk all about ROMANIAN GYMNASTS who are my absolute favourite.
    Romania va fi campioana iar. (Romania will be champs again). Imi place mult de Ana Porgras & Cerasela Patrascu - I love Ana Porgras and Cerasela .
    My Romanian is improving and soon I hope to be able to scroll the romanian speaking gymnastics threads. This thread is very quite - no latest news but I hope some kind person will post some exciting news on here.
    Please friend me if you want both Romanian and non-romanians so we can talk all about our LOVE for Romanian Gymnastics .
    Have a good day.. te pup papa,ceau
    Serena

Reputatie
    Welcome Serena si Bine ai venit la noi,
    I am very glad that you joined us here. It's so great to find Romanian fan gymnastics all over the world.
    There is a topic named "Noi - despre gimnastica" on Alte discutii Thread where you can tell us how you have discovered the gymnastics.
    Te pup si te asteptam cu drag...Andra

Reputatie
    CEAU SERENA!!!!! Ce faci? So glad you are here and it is so good to see you speak Romanian! Keep that up!! And I do hope Romania will be champs again. I think someone will update this thread soon, so don't worry.

Go on the thread the previous user told you! It is an awesome site and we will be so happy to hear your story! If you have questions, ask us!!

Distractie placuta!! (have fun!!)
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    Buna Serena. I`m so glad you decided to come here too.
    It`s me, Mihai
    Now we can talk here too, not only on facebook!
    www.fangymnastics.com

Reputatie
    Welcome, Serena!!! It's soooo nice to have you here!!!! And it's so interesting that you are trying to learn Romanian!!!
    Unfortunatelly, lack of time keeps us from updating this thread, but I hope we will manage it

Reputatie
    Buna Zuia (it's afternoon here).

I would like to thank you for giving me a warm welcome to this forum - Andra,Claud and Mikeyy...

I will now go onto the thread that Andra posted and tell my story about discovering the amazing romanian gymnasts AND the warm,friendly kind Romanian friends I have made.

By the way, I brought a romanian course package and now HOPE to make good use of it... (heh heh).
    Mihai.. OMG I had NO idea you were Mikeyy - WOW.

I will now go posting away ... multumescu, mai vorbim
    serena!
    Last edited by mikeyy; 31st January 2010 at 02:32.

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Bine ai venit, Serena!

Here there are other Romanian Gymnastics fans as you. I mean loving Romanian Gymnastics and because of that they try to learn Romanian.

If this section of the forum is not updated, they go in the other sections and post in English a question or ask for a translation. Always someone will answer to their request. As Cris said, it is just time preventing us to keep this section up to date.

If you want to comment something (including your story at "Noi despre gimnastica") I am sure, someone will get a short translation of it.

I noticed you already have friends here, I hope you'll feel like home and you may make more friends. Once again, Welcome!

Reputatie
    [QUOTE = Tess_AN; 2917507] Welcome, Serena!

Here there are other Romanian Gymnastics fans as you. I mean loving Romanian Gymnastics and because of that they try to learn Romanian.

If this section of the forum is not updated, they go in the other sections and post a question in English or ask for a translation. Always someone will answer to their request. As Cris said, it is just time preventing us to keep this section up to date.

If you want to comment something (including your story at "We about gymnastics") I am sure, someone will get a short translation of it.

I noticed you already have friends here, I hope you'll feel like home and you may make more friends. Once again, Welcome! [/ Quote]

Buna Tess and Crisloregym

Thank you so much for the warm kind welcome. I posted my story in the thread and it is in English. Tess, I saw that you or someone was working on translating it into Romanian - thank you (and sorry for causing someone extra work).

There are 2 parts of the story, I am happy to scroll on forums and just LEARN romanian and gymnastics so don't worry about updating this forum on my behalf. I am good friends with Claudiu so I willl just NAG him to translate something for me or post the question asking for translation.

You are so kind, ALL of you on here are so kind. It does make me feel at home on here. Multumescu
    Pe curand

Serena

sport legend
    Reputatie
    Serena, don't worry. My English is not fantastic. Doing the translation is to my benefits And also, the others not mastering English will learn one or two words by comparing Romanian version with English one... So ... all's well when ends well!