Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baschet NBA vs baschet european

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSkillz
    Dirk parca a fost MVP? Nu stiu sigur.Dar daca a fost MVP, nu prea ai cum sa spui ca a fost utilizat gresit.
    nush daca poti sau nu .... dar nu poti spune nici ca nu ar fi putut fi utilizat mai bine. e o vorba "intotdeauna e loc de mai bine"
    Now this, my friend, is gonna be fun

Reputatie
    de unde ideea asta cu nowitzki sub cosh? omu are una din cele mai bune maini de 3pt din lume, numa pt faptu' ca are 2.13m ii 'sta' mai bine sub cos?

Reputatie
    Euroleague Basketball and the NBA today (Dec. 13, 2005)have announced the names of teams and cities to participate next fall in NBA Europe Live presented by EA SPORTS™, the unprecedented two-year tournament agreed to last spring by the top two professional basketball competitions in the world. The last two Euroleague champions, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Winterthur FC Barcelona, will join CSKA Moscow in exhibition games against the four NBA teams - the Los Angeles Clippers, Philadelphia 76ers, Phoenix Suns, and the 2005 NBA champion San Antonio Spurs - as will current ULEB Cup participants Adecco Asvel, Lottomatica Roma and Unics Kazan. Maccabi will play San Antonio in Paris, Winterthur FCB will meet Philadelphia in Barcelona, Los Angeles will face CSKA and Unics in Moscow, Lottomatica will host Phoenix in Rome and Asvel will play San Antonio in Lyon between October 5 and 8. In addition, Phoenix will hold its training camp in La Ghirarda, the home of Euroleague club Benetton in Treviso, Italy. The series of games will culminate with the 2006 Euroleague champion and runner-up joining Philadelphia and Phoenix for games in Cologne, Germany on October 10 and 11. Details of NBA Europe Live presented by EA SPORTS™ will be announced throughout this week at press conferences in the participating cities, beginning today at 12:00 CET in Rome. "The tournaments between the NBA and Euroleague Basketball teams are a big step forward and one that demonstrates our determination to continue to grow during this decisive phase of our development," Euroleague Basketball CEO Jordi Bertomeu said. Mr. Bertomeu and NBA Commissioner David Stern will participate in a conference call with international media on Wednesday at 16:00 CET to further explain the historic initiative
    Numai Baschet, numai bine !

Reputatie
    Prin amabilitatea lui marinike am gasit astea:

American players play with their legs – the spectacular dunks. You can stop a dunk. You can zone—even on Shaq, people play a zone and keep him from getting a dunk. You can’t stop a jump shot. That’s what the Europeans know. That’s why they were so successful in the Olympics and they beat us – they learned how to shoot the ball and they’ve played against zone defenses.”

McAdoo adds: “Guys want to do a spectacular dunk or make a spectacular three. I get on some of our players and say that there is a lot of space between a point-blank dunk and the three-point line. That’s where I made my living, from five feet out to 20 feet. Guys don’t use the whole court. It’s either feast or famine for them. A lot of times, they will do a circus shot. That’s something that I never did. I never did that; if I got in trouble, I got the ball out of my hands or I was fortunate enough to have the athletic ability to pivot, jump over the guy and shoot the shot. I never tried to do any kind of circus acts to get on the highlights.”

Asta sa fie motivul pentru care ...

The NBA’s 50 Greatest Players List selected in 1996 included some marvelous players, but it is hard to understand the omission of Bob McAdoo, the only regular season MVP who did not make the cut .... ?
    Numai Baschet, numai bine !