View Poll Results: Alyosha's best program?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man in the iron mask

57 57.00%
  • Winter

49 49.00%
  • Overcome

15 15.00%
  • Lawrence of Arabia

15 15.00%
  • Racing

8 8.00%
  • Etude

7 7.00%
  • Gladiator

20 20.00%
  • Stand by me

7 7.00%
  • My baby you

6 6.00%
  • Tosca

8 8.00%
  • The revisonists tale

5 5.00%
  • Carmen

8 8.00%
  • Ziganotchka

4 4.00%
  • Troica

4 4.00%
  • Ruslan & Lyudmila

6 6.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,701 of 2175

Thread: Alexei Yagudin-MASTER OF FOOTWORK!

Reputatie
    hubba hubba

ce coerenta sunt ia uite ce talent ascuns avea Alexei.
    stiam de incendiul de asta-toamna....brrr...groaznic. bine ca au reusit sa fuga la timp de acolo.
    Last edited by alyosha_87; 18th April 2008 at 21:10.
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    Thanks for the pics, Flavia!

Apropos de frumusete, in 23 Aprilie va avea loc la Moscova Sport&style Awards 2008, in care se va desemna cea mai frumoasa persoana din sportul rusesc. Printre nominalizati: Alexei Nemov, Ilya Klimkin, Alexei Urmanov, Alexei Yagudin, Elena Berezhnya, Anastasia Myskina, Svetalana Khorkina.
    Si acum mi-am dat seama ...e clar ca lista nu e intreaga..or fi scris si ei cativa acolo...dar cei mai importanti lipsesc Adica nu il vad nici pe Marat, lipsesc si Ana Kournikova si Maria Sharapova..deci clar nu e intreaga lista
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    Un interviu proaspat......cald.........
    Суббота, 19 апреля, 2008 (Subota, 19 aprelia, 2008)

Alexey Yagudin: "I with Sasha Savelyeva did not hide relationship"

The famous figure skater has told "KP" about his private life and about many other things.

By Maria Remizova. Photo by PHOTOXPRESS.

Alexey Yagudin has left the big sport, but still remains the center of attention. Now as a character of society columns and as one of the most enviable suitors in Russia! More recently, during the teleproject "Ice Age," he also spoke about his relationship with singer Victoria Dayneko. Even hinted at a fast wedding. But Mendelssohn (the "Wedding March") has not played. And there is his book "Naprolom," in which he has fairly told about behind the scenes in the world of figure skating...

In a word, many questions to Alexey have collected.

"In the Olympiad I shall not participate"

- Alexey, do you prepare for the Olympiad?

- I participate in "The Ice Symphony": - in Ilya Averbukh's show. For us, it is a lot of performances, therefore the form is difficult to lose. We work to weariness.

And actually to the Olympiad I do not prepare a very long time because I had the operation and rehabilitation did not go how it was planned. Now I simply maintain myself in good form every day to please the spectator.

- Whom do you consider as the main contender in figure skating?

- I respect the work of practically all the people. And for me, the first place in figure skating, the twenty fifth - it is all the same, all the people have the pluses and the minuses, the positive, negative sides. Simply I try to look at the performances of all the figure skaters as far as possible, and simply to use their high qualities for development.

I have a choreographer-director, Alexander Zhulin. Before, I worked with Tatyana Anatolyevna Tarasova, with her I maintain a very good, warm relationship. She, for me, remains the number one coach and the unique coach who has given me all in this life.

"Besides sports I am engaged in real estate"

- You often happen on a visit to your mum? She indulges you vkusnostyami?

- Certainly, indulges. Kotletki house and so on. Recently, I practically am all the time in Moscow and not so often come to St. Petersburg. But my grandmother and mum - for me they are all in this life. They try during that short time in which I come, to push in me more vkusnenkogo. Say: "Oh, as you have grown thin..." (laughs) but it is the normal reaction of loving parents.

- And you are probably constantly on a diet?

- I try to watch what occurs to the body. It is necessary to diet a little bit.

- Have you already reflected on what you will do after sports?

- I consider two ways. At present all the same, I am engaged in figure skating. But, on the other hand, I am engaged also in real estate, and I have a transport company in St. Petersburg. But all this is more for financial well-being. All the same, my basic business is figure skating. As for other, I love and would like to develop further, cinema, music, on stage. Here this career of development is to me much closer. At present takes place filming of a teleserial which will come out on Channel One, under the working name "The Hot Ice." It is my first acting experience, and we already have finished more than 20 episodes. Certainly, other offers to act also... For me it is very pleasant to realize. Also there was my book, a small deviation from figure skating. Certainly, I did not write it, but dictated the text. First it came out in Japan, and later some years under the name "Naprolom," it has come out in Russia.

"With Plyushchenko I do not communicate!"

- Very frank the book has turned out. Nobody has taken offence?

- I did not put to myself a task to especially offend someone. Simply wrote as it is. Understand, most important in our life - to remain a person, to not cross any human boundary.

- Many speak about your rivalry with Evgeny Plyushchenko. You maintain a relationship with him?

- We never especially communicated. Even in those days, when we still were in one group. At present, we do not call each other up, we do not correspond. For us there is a different circle of dialogue, different friends. If it is fair, I am very grateful to Evgeny that all these years we trained and then competed against each other. And here such work helped to develop each other. Because actually that level which we have shown in the Olympic Games in 2002, till now was not surpassed. I respect his creativity that he has made in general in the world of sports. And any unpleasant attitudes between us never were.

"Sasha has subdued me with beauty"

- And who in your childhood was for you the standard of female beauty?

- Anybody. For me each person has charm. I cannot say that I like blondes more than brunettes. Each person - a highlight.

- Many consider you a Casanova...

- I on life, if it is fair, never thought out to myself any image, I simply live here how it is. Life - it is unpredictable, also interesting. Actually you never know what will be further. In that this process is also interesting, if we knew what will be, it would be boring. And as to Casanova - well, all of us muzhiks such. (laughs)

- Speak, you now meet with soloist of the group "Factories," Sasha Savelyeva. She has subdued you?

- It is clear that I meet girls with external beauty all over. But if behind this beauty something is not present, relationship will not happen. Sasha - very open, kind person. And most important, I can trust her. She is a good friend. Very devoted. I appreciate that.

- And why did you so long hide your relationship with Sasha?

- Yes, not that hidden. Simply, when other people start to get involved in your life, it turns out not so well. Therefore, simply especially did not extend. On occasion of private life: we are fine, we meet.

"Wedding I yet do not plan"

- And you consult with your mum in occasion of your private life?

- I am an adult person. I myself always make the decision.

- But you think of becoming staid (LOL) and creating a family?

- I like to live how I live now.

- To marry you do not gather?

- For example, I was not going to go to Germany on demonstration performances. Then in time - have received an invitation to go. I plan nothing. Simply the life goes on, and as it all turns out, it turns out.

- And in the future, you would like to become the father of many children?

- Can be. I am actually a changeable person. My tastes and sights constantly vary. As to children, only an idiot would not like to have children in the future. And as to quantity - as I speak, life will show.

- Whether there is in your life an act with which you hesitate?

- Absolutely not present. All those acts which happened are a part of my life. All of us make mistakes. It is just necessary to make conclusions. It is very easy to speak of supposedly studying another's mistakes. But it is very rare when it turns out. Usually, we ourselves make them. It is especially characteristic for the Russian person - to enter somewhere, and then to start to understand. While zharenyj, the rooster will not peck, we do not understand.

- Perhaps, something does not suffice to you now for full happiness?

- If it is fair, I am happy. All at present is. There is favourite work, there are favourite people around. There are devoted friends. Therefore, I am quiet and happy.
    >>

http://kp.ua/daily/180408/40144/
    Last edited by Tracoromana; 19th April 2008 at 16:07.
    "Cand simt nevoia de maretie, la Yagudin ma intorc."

Reputatie
    nici Yagudin nu se plictiseste....firma,carte,serial,logodnica + patinaj......BRAVO!!
    Adevaratul erou nu este perfect. Adevaratul test al unui campion nu este daca poate triumfa, ci daca poate trece obstacolele - preferabil cele create chiar de el - pentru a triumfa...

Reputatie
    dar Yagudin nu se gandeste la saracii europeni care se gandesc sa cumpere cartea? chiar vrea sa isi faca fanele sa invete rusa doar ca sa inteleaga ce e scris in carte? ))

Reputatie
    daca cartea lui Plushenko este in engleza de ce nu este si al lui???
    ar trebui sa traduca cineva...ar face o avere....
    Adevaratul erou nu este perfect. Adevaratul test al unui campion nu este daca poate triumfa, ci daca poate trece obstacolele - preferabil cele create chiar de el - pentru a triumfa...

Reputatie
    Plushenko are carte? in engleza? cum se num?

Reputatie
    am vazut circuland tradus pe un forum din Ungaria....dar si fetele de la http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com au tradus-o cred

Reputatie
    Stiu ca incercau fetele de pe Alexei Yagudin place sa o traduca...nu stiu daca au reusit..nu am mai vizitat de mult situl.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    Dean Winchester: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!

Sam Winchester: Wait, there is no such thing as unicorns?

Reputatie
    Super funny!
    Puiule de om, tu când visezi
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Stârnești, de vrei, păsări de foc și zmei
    Și zâmbetul tău, curat și el
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    ce se aude acolo jos?

Reputatie
    Whispers on the ice...
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.

Reputatie
    Am zis eu ca poza e din "overcome"
    Aici puteti vedea mai multe: http://imgsrc.ru/asoli/8309381.html

Reputatie
    asta e sweet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reputatie
    Da chiar e

Daca se duce Flavia la spectacolul ala...nu ii luam si noi lui Yags unul?

Reputatie
    Ce poze super! Mersi, Adelina. Iar poza de final........... e dulce!

Reputatie
    Cu placere

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Daca se duce Flavia la spectacolul ala...nu ii luam si noi lui Yags unul?
    Va las sa dezbateti problema. Sprintena cum sunt (cam ca Tarasova), am sa cobor repede, repede scarile sa-i arunc plush-ul.

Serios vorbind, eu n-am nimic impotriva.

Reputatie
    Eu vreau...daca nu mai vrea nimeni particip eu.

Reputatie
    Count me in.
    Lumea ne-o rearanjezi
    Are paradis în el.